About Energy Edge
The Energy Edge program aims to exponentially accelerate innovative energy solutions that contribute to halving global emissions by 2030 and achieving global net zero by 2050. It is a joint venture between Accenture, Microsoft, and Exponential Roadmap Initiative.
Do you have a disruptive energy solution that could help drastically reduce emissions?
By joining this accelerator program in 2024 you can:
- Get support on AI scaling with our experts
- Get a climate performance assessment based on your solution
- Gain recognition via media & communications
- Gain exposure to a great potential for market scaling thanks to our partnership with Accenture and Microsoft.
Watch this space for details and timeline of the application process.
See the list of alumni companies from the pilot accelerator 2023:
The selected start-ups in the first cohort include:
- Enjay Systems, a developer of heat-exchange equipment that recovers energy from excess heat in polluted exhaust air
- Midsummer, a producer of discrete solar cell roofs manufactured in Sweden
- Ngenic, an energy technology company that digitizes and streamlines energy systems through various products,
- Sally R, a cloud-based service for commercial real estate to achieve energy savings and improved air quality,
- Spotscale, a software that detects energy leaks and construction deficiencies in roofs and facades.